Promo code: FREESHIP75 is valid for Free Shipping on orders over $75 before tax on all merchandise online at www.klearlykristen.com. ALL SALE ITEMS are FINAL SALE. Apply discount code at checkout. Taxes, shipping and handling fees are excluded from any discount. Cannot be combined with other discount codes and offers. Klearly Kristen, Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.
Return or Damaged Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date and must include return authorization number. Items must be unworn, unused.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- Should you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, contact our Customer Care team via email at email@example.com for a return authorization number. Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue.
Mail your return items to our Returns Department at the address stated below:
Klearly Kristen, Inc., c/o Returns Dept.
7322 Southwest Freeway, Suite 1194
Houston, TX 77074
Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us.
Please allow 5-7 business days to process your return once it is delivered to our Distribution Center.
Once your return is fully processed, we will issue your return in the form of a E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase.